Final Fantasy 16 Tops Famitsu’s Most Wanted Charts Again
Famitsu’s released the latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as voted by its readers, and once again, upcoming PS5 exclusive Final Fantasy 16 tops the proceedings, which it has done for a number of weeks running. The next few positions have once again seen some interesting shuffling, with Dragon Quest 10 Offline jumping up to second place, and Bayonetta 3 dropping to No. 3.
Fellow upcoming Switch exclusives occupy the next couple of positions as well, with the sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Splatoon 3 at No. 4 and No. 5. In sixth place, the PS5 version of Gran Turismo 7 is only the second non-Switch game in the top 10.
Beyond that, Triangle Strategy, Kirby and the Forgotten Land, and Ushiro are in the next three places. Meanwhile, Monster Hunter Rise’s upcoming expansion, Sunbreak, comes in at No. 10.
You can check out the full top 10 below. Al votes were cast by Famitsu readers between January 27 and February 2.
1. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 689 votes
2. [NSW] Dragon Quest 10 Offline – 549 votes
3. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 522 votes
4. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 504 votes
5. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 493 votes
6. [PS5] Gran Turismo 7 – 382 votes
7. [NSW] Triangle Strategy – 297 votes
8. [NSW] Kirby and the Forgotten Land – 276 votes
9. [NSW] Ushiro – 254 votes
10. [NSW] Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak – 217 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]